Giving from the heart
In grace, God has abundantly provided for all that the world needs. Each one of us have benefited from God’s presence and provision in our lives.
As a result, with gratitude and in order to support the ongoing work of sharing God’s love, we give back to God a portion of the time, the ability, and the finances first given us.
If you would like to donate your time or ability to Doon, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will arrange for our the appropriate person to be in touch with you!
Financial donations can be made in a number of ways.
1. Online by clicking HERE.
2. Through Offering Envelopes that can be given during our Sunday morning service, or put in the mail.
3. Those without offering envelopes can donate cash or cheque and are asked to also provide your contact information so that a Tax Receipt can be issued.
4. Through monthly Pre-Authorized Remittance. These withdrawals come out on the 20th of each month. Please contact our Treasurer to receive the required form at email@example.com
5. Through an online e-transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Through legacy giving by naming the congregation in your will or making us the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
We appreciate the generosity of all those who financially support the ministry and mission of Doon church. Thank you!
“Giving is a joyful celebration of God’s generosity to us and a sign of our ongoing dependence on God. In addition to money, we can use the things we own as tools of generosity. We can offer rides, open our homes in hospitality, share our tools, serve meals, and offer our knowledge and time.”
The Presbyterian Church in Canada, Stewardship Ministries