StewardshipWith grateful hearts we give back to our Generous God.
Giving from the heart
God in his grace has abundantly provided for all that the world needs. Each one of us have benefited from his presence and provision in our lives. As a result, with gratitude and in order to support the ongoing work of sharing His love, we give back to God a portion of the time, the ability, and the finances he has given us.
Financial donations can be made in a number of ways.
1. Through Offering Envelopes that can be given during our Sunday morning service, or put in the mail.
2. Those without offering envelopes can donate cash or cheque and are asked to also provide your contact information so that a Tax Receipt can be issued.
3. Through monthly Pre-Authorized Remittance. These withdrawals come out on the 20th of each month. Please contact our Treasurer to recieve the required form at email@example.com
4. Through an online e-transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Through legacy giving by naming the congregation in your will or making us the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
We appreciate the geneoristy of all those who financially support the ministry and mission of our church. Thank you!
“Giving is a joyful celebration of God’s generosity to us and a sign of our ongoing dependence on God. In addition to money, we can use the things we own as tools of generosity. We can offer rides, open our homes in hospitality, share our tools, serve meals, and offer our knowledge and time.”
The Presbyterian Church in Canada, Stewardship Ministries